Robert Morgan Educational Center wishes you and your loved one’s good health, safety and peace during these difficult times. The following information is provided directly from Miami Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS) and can be found on the website yourchoicemiami.org.
What you need to know:
- We are working within unusual circumstances and information may be subject to change.
- We understand that not every student will be accepted at their preferred program, especially if it is one of high demand. We ask that parents/guardians are patient during this process.
- If you have any additional inquiries regarding the Magnet acceptance process, please call the M-DCPS hotline at 305-995-HELP. Please note that this is a general help line and not designated solely for Magnet inquiries, waiting times may vary depending on the volume of calls being received.
- There is Off-Cycle Magnet Application and it’s available.
Log back into the Magnet application system to accept ROBERT MORGAN. (Login at: miamimagnetapplication.com)
- IF you do not have an online account, contact the M-DCPS hotline at 305-995-HELP to declare or decline your seat over the phone. Be prepared to identify yourself and verify student information.
- After accepting the seat on-line, parents must contact the accepted school directly ONCE SCHOOLS HAVE REOPENED.
- Parents must accept by the deadline date or the seat will be forfeited and go to the next student on the waiting list.
- Accepted students must be enrolled as full-time students in the accepted Magnet school/program.
- Once schools reopen parents/legal guardians must comply with school/program requirements in a timely manner to ensure program placement.
Students will be selected from the random selection wait-list as seats become available, and will be notified electronically. Placement status is also available by checking your account in the Magnet Application System. You may change acceptance to a preferred program only if your child’s status changes from Wait-Listed to Accepted. The wait-lists for schools may change daily from now until December 31, 2020.
If Not Accepted:
The student did not meet entrance requirements. Not Accepted result(s) may include Visual & Performing Arts students who were not selected or did not schedule or attend an audition. Parents were responsible to contact school(s) for auditions.
If you would like to inquire about your application status, please email the magnet lead teacher.
If You Did Not Apply (Off Cycle Application):
The Off Cycle application is available. Please click on the link to fill out the application – https://yourchoicemiami.org/magnet-applications/
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
Contact the Magnet Lead Teacher, Cristina Scheck-Uribe at firstname.lastname@example.org or temporary GOOGLE VOICE phone number 561.948.4871.