Experience Culinary Arts
In the kitchen:
- Culinary Arts 1: Professionalism, Food Safety, Kitchen Safety, Flavors & Taste, Knife Skills and Menus.
- On-site restaurant, Giorgio’s café, where students prepare both breakfast and lunch.
- Thanksgiving Bread Baskets, Holiday Gingerbread Houses, tend to herb, spice, & vegetable garden, catering for in-school and off-campus events.
- Certifications: ServSafe Food Managers Certification. Upon passing ServSafe students will take Industry Certification Exam.
The Secret To A Good Cook Is…
- Youth Fair Culinary Competition Gold Medal
- Educational Fund 4 Gold Medals
- MDC Innovate Challenge Silver Medal
- Prepared Luncheon for the FBI Director at the FBI Headquarters in Miramar.
- Sedano’s Cook Off Gold Medal •Skills USA Winners…Regional, State and National