Life of a Cosmetology Student
- Hands on experience will include; Manicures & Pedicures, Facials, Hair Removal and Hair Braiding.
- Infection Control: Barbicide Course & Training to understand proper sanitation and disinfection practices.
- Students will receive a Barbicide Covid-19 Certification.
- Balance time in the classroom with time spent on the clinical floor.
- Students will be in a salon setting and can work with real clients under direct supervision.
We Are As Strong As The Hairspray We Use…
- Pirate Jamborees
- Black History Show
- Culinary Arts
- Community Service:
- Senior Prom at a Senior Assistant Living Facility (Hair and Makeup)
- Making lip balm and providing manicures for Breast Cancer survivors
- Educating special needs students (Homestead Middle School) on skills related to hair and skin care.
- Several 1st and 2nd place medals in Skills USA yearly.
- Graduates have become successful in the industry becoming amazing stylist and salon owners.